Spaghetti with Ligurian pesto
6.3oz Garofalo Spaghetti
1oz Parmesan cheese, grated
1oz Sardinian Pecorino, grated
0.4oz Pine nuts
2 cloves of garlic
3.38ozExtra virgin olive oil
Coarse salt to taste
- For the pesto put the garlic, pine nuts and coarse salt into a blender and mix well together. Add the basil leaves and blend until creamy.
- Next add the pecorino, parmesan and oil slowly, continuing to gradually blend together until you have your desired pesto consistency
- Bring a large pan of water to the boil and cook the Garofalo Spaghetti for 11 minutes, as stated on the pack. Keep aside 1 cup full of the pasta cooking water.
- Add the pesto to a large pan to gently heat. Dilute with some of the pasta cooking water to make it creamier.
- Drain the Spaghetti well and add to the pesto pan, stirring together until the pasta is coated.
- Serve with basil leaves and grated parmesan.
You Could Also Try
Be surprised by other Pasta Garofalo recipes