Radiatori with rocket and pistachio pesto
The rocket and pistachio pesto is the triumph of authenticity at the table. A veritable mine of vitamins and precious nutrients. Enjoy it with Garofalo radiators to better capture the seasoning.
200 g of Radiatori Garofalo (n. 87)
extra parmesan cheese in crumbs and extra pistachios.
For the preparation of the sauce: 30 g of fresh rocket; 45 g peeled pistachios; 35 g chopped parmesan; 1 clove garlic; extra virgin olive oil and salt.
- Chop the pistachios, cut the rocket and chop the garlic clove. Mix it in a bowl together with the Parmesan. Generously add oil, mix and set aside.
- Boil plenty of salt water in a large pot. When it starts to boil, add the Garofalo Radiatori and boil for 9 minutes.
- Just before the pasta is ready, add a small bowl of the cooking water over the pesto and mix.
- Drain the pasta and mix it immediately with the pesto inside the bowl.
- Next, serve it by sprinkling over Parmesan crumbs and extra pistachios.
You Could Also Try
Be surprised by other Pasta Garofalo recipes