Schiaffoni stuffed with duck and mushrooms
The strong taste of duck meat is combined with the more delicate taste of honey mushrooms. The Garofalo Schiaffoni are able to gather in their format all the flavor of this union. Impress your guests with this recipe.
80 g of Schiaffoni Garofalo (n. 83-1)
20 g of garlic
25 g of seasonal mushrooms
To make the filling: ½ peeled large onion; 40 g of garlic; 2 duck legs; 50 g of seasonal mushrooms; 100 ml of sweet wine; 100 ml of cream;
Cured sheep cheese
- For the filling, finely dice the garlic and onion. Chop the mushrooms for the filling and chop the sage leaves.
- Place the onion and garlic into a cooking pot with 4 tablespoons of olive oil over a medium heat. Fry until brown.
- Add the chopped mushrooms, sauté and then add the shredded duck meat. Mix and set aside away from the stove.
- For the sauce, reduce the wine over medium-high heat until caramelised, add the cream, mix, boil and set aside.
- Add half of the wine and sage sauce to the pasta filling. Mix and cool.
- Meanwhile, put plenty of water with salt to the boil. Once it starts to boil, add the Schiaffoni Garofalo and cook over medium-high heat for 16 minutes. Drain, cool with cold water with ice, drain again and set aside on a cloth.
- Fill the pasta with mushrooms and duck and sprinkle with grated cheese
- Bake at 210ºC until golden brown.
- Meanwhile, sauté the extra garlic and mushrooms to accompany the pasta.
- Serve together with the sautéed mushrooms and garlic and the hot sauce which was set aside.
- Notes : We can add some extra sage for decoration.
You Could Also Try
Be surprised by other Pasta Garofalo recipes