Mezze maniche Fratelli d’Italia
Mezze Maniche Fratelli d’Italia are a hymn to Italianness in the colors and full taste of its ingredients. Try this original recipe signed Garofalo.
90 Garofalo Mezze Maniche
250 g Mascarpone
250 g Parmesan Pesto
600 g roasted red peppers
250 g tomato compote
Salt and pepper from the mill
6 fresh bunches of basil
100 g pine nuts
200 g grated Parmesan
Salt and pepper
110 ml peanut oil
- Cook the Garofalo Mezze Maniche in boiling salted water. Drain the pasta and place on a plate.
- Roast the red peppers in the oven and peel.
- Keep 6 roasted half-peppers for use as a base for the pasta; cut the others into small pieces.
- For the tomato compote, cook the previously trimmed tomatoes in a saucepan with very little olive oil to obtain a compote; season with salt and pepper.
- At room temperature, mix the mascarpone with two tablespoons of olive oil with salt and pepper.
- PLATING AND PRESENTATION:
Place a roasted half-pepper in a circle of 8 cm, add a little tomato compote on the base of peppers. Place the Garofalo Maniche Mezze inside the circle and fill with mascarpone, chopped peppers, and pesto with a pastry bag. Let stand for half an hour in the cold; serve with a bouquet of salad and decorate to your liking
You Could Also Try
Be surprised by other Pasta Garofalo recipes