Garofalo spaghetti, prawns and caviar petals
Garofalo spaghetti, prawns and caviar petals is a refined dish that will amaze your friends on special occasions. Try the original Pasta Garofalo recipe.
450 g Garofalo Spaghetti
6 purple artichokes
12 peeled prawns
1 bunch of parsley
18 petals of caviar ingots
18 cherry tomatoes
1 glass of white wine
Salt and pepper
- Chop the shallots and parsley.
- Clean the artichokes and cut into thin slices.
- Cut the first 6 prawns into pieces.
- Quarter the cherry tomatoes.
- Heat 1 tablespoon of olive oil in a saucepan and brown the vegetables for a few minutes. Deglaze with the glass of white wine and remove from heat; season with salt and pepper.
- Grill the 6 other prawns with a little salt and olive oil.
- Cook the Garofalo Spaghetti in salted water. Drain when they are Al Dente.
- Finish cooking the Garofalo Spaghetti in the sauce.
- PLATING AND PRESENTATION
Arrange the artichoke leaves in a circle on the edges of the plate. Serve the Garofalo Spaghetti in sauce in the centre of the artichoke leaves. Garnish with grilled prawns and caviar petals.