Garofalo spaghetti, prawns and caviar petals
Garofalo spaghetti, prawns and caviar petals is a refined dish that will amaze your friends on special occasions. Try the original Pasta Garofalo recipe.
450 g Garofalo Spaghetti
6 purple artichokes
12 peeled prawns
1 bunch of parsley
18 petals of caviar ingots
18 cherry tomatoes
1 glass of white wine
Salt and pepper
- Chop the shallots and parsley.
- Clean the artichokes and cut into thin slices.
- Cut the first 6 prawns into pieces.
- Quarter the cherry tomatoes.
- Heat 1 tablespoon of olive oil in a saucepan and brown the vegetables for a few minutes. Deglaze with the glass of white wine and remove from heat; season with salt and pepper.
- Grill the 6 other prawns with a little salt and olive oil.
- Cook the Garofalo Spaghetti in salted water. Drain when they are Al Dente.
- Finish cooking the Garofalo Spaghetti in the sauce.
- PLATING AND PRESENTATION
Arrange the artichoke leaves in a circle on the edges of the plate. Serve the Garofalo Spaghetti in sauce in the centre of the artichoke leaves. Garnish with grilled prawns and caviar petals.
You Could Also Try
Be surprised by other Pasta Garofalo recipes