Garofalo Fusilli with Salmon and Pink Pepper
Fresh salmon, lemon and pink pepper to bring a fresh note to your pasta dish. Discover the recipe.
Recipe and Photography by Monique D’Anna
320 g Garofalo Fusilli
300 g fresh salmon
½ glass of white wine
Parsley to taste
Salt to taste
Oil to taste
Lemon to taste
- Remove the skin from the salmon and cut it into squares.
- Clean and chop the shallot, sauté in oil, add the salmon and cook it for a few minutes, but not too long to avoid it drying out.
- Chop the parsley and cook the pasta in plenty of salted water for the amount of time on the pasta packet.
- Deglaze with the wine, add salt to taste, add the chopped parsley, pink pepper and a few lemon wedges.
- Drain the Garofalo Fusilli, add them to the sauce and stir gently. Serve hot.
You Could Also Try
Be surprised by other Pasta Garofalo recipes