Spaghetti Garofalo alla Nerano
Spaghetti alla Nerano is a typical first course of traditional Campania cuisine, made with fried zucchini and Provolone del Monaco.
Garofalo spaghetti 500 g
2 organic courgettes, not too big and compact
Olive oil 150 ml
A clove of garlic
Provolone cheese 75 g
Parmesan cheese 50 g
Salt and pepper
- Cut the courgettes into small slices, fry until golden brown in olive oil.
- Drain on a sheet of absorbent paper.
- Cook the spaghetti al dente in salt water.
- In another pan fry some garlic in olive oil, generously add the fried courgettes and peppers, and add salt.
- Gradually add the cooking water to emulsify the sauce and finish cooking the spaghetti.
- Turn the stove off and incorporate the grated and whipped cheeses.
- Serve with hand-torn basil leaves and a little pepper.