Linguine with seafood
Linguine with seafood is a tasty and tasty cousin dish. A simple recipe that guarantees us, spending little, a beautiful figure at the table. Typically summery, fresh and fragrant. Linguine with seafood, a recipe not to be missed!
Garofalo Linguine 500 g
½ red mussel
Clams 250 g
4 jumbo prawns
Squid 200 g
1 clove garlic
Fresh pear tomatoes 200 g
Fresh basil and parsley
For the shellfish concentrate: ½ carrot, ½ onion, A little bit of garlic
- Cut the courgettes into small slices, fry until golden brown in olive oil.
- Drain on a sheet of absorbent paper.
- Cook the spaghetti al dente in salt water.
- In another pan fry some garlic in olive oil, generously add the fried courgettes and peppers, and add salt.
- Gradually add the cooking water to emulsify the sauce and finish cooking the spaghetti.
- Turn the stove off and incorporate the grated and whipped cheeses.
- Serve with hand-torn basil leaves and a little pepper.