Linguine with seafood
Linguine with seafood is a tasty and tasty cousin dish. A simple recipe that guarantees us, spending little, a beautiful figure at the table. Typically summery, fresh and fragrant. Linguine with seafood, a recipe not to be missed!
Garofalo Linguine 500 g
½ red mussel
Clams 250 g
4 jumbo prawns
Squid 200 g
1 clove garlic
Fresh pear tomatoes 200 g
Fresh basil and parsley
For the shellfish concentrate: ½ carrot, ½ onion, A little bit of garlic
- Remove the beard from the mussels and leave them in salted water over night to clean them. Clean the prawns, removing the heads and shells, and the intestines with a toothpick and put them to one side.
- Put the clams and mussels in a pan with a garlic clove and a little white wine for two or three minutes so that they open. Strain and remove the shells.
- Clean the squid leaving the skin on and cut into small pieces, dice the head into four equal parts.
- To prepare the broth sauté a small onion, carrot and some celery in olive oil. Add the prawn heads and shells and fry well. Then add the fennel seeds and sauté with cognac, add cold water and leave for 15 minutes, simmer until the broth is reduced by two thirds to obtain a concentrate, strain and put to the side.
- Cut the tomatoes into four parts and chop the garlic.
- Cook the pasta in salted water. In the meantime stir the garlic in a pan with olive oil, add the squid and then the shellfish. Once golden brown, raise the heat and add the mussels, clams and the broth.
- Drain the pasta al dente and cook it for two minutes in the sauce. To finish, stir it with a little cooking water and add the parsley or basil.